With the Organifi Green Juice, you don’t have to go out of your way to get the right nutrients. What you get is a blend of superfoods and alkaline greens which are gently dried at temperatures above 118 degrees Fahrenheit and packaged for you.
Did you know that 92% of Americans suffer from a deficiency of at least 1 vitamin? That’s mainly because of our diet. The problem with the Western diet is that it’s mainly made up of processed and fatty foods. It’s, therefore, not a surprise that about 50% of American adults live with at least one form of a chronic disease e.g. type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, certain cancers, and even the heart disease.
Researchers are in agreement that if only we could change the way we eat, most of the health problems we face would be a thing of the past. And this is where the need to embrace a healthy diet kicks in. On the flipside, though, most of us are extremely busy in life and barely have enough time to go shopping at the groceries.
But what if you could nourish your body with important nutrients without the need to change your routine?
Meet the Organifi Green Juice
The product proudly bears the USDA Organic certification label which confirms that indeed all of its ingredients are obtained from high-standard organic farms. What’s more? The product has been further subjected to third-party testing which ensures each serving contains the exact ingredients appearing on the label.
According to the manufacturer, the three main benefits you can get from taking the Green Juice’s servings are:
- Elevated energy levels
- A body cleansed from toxins
- You’ll also feel amazing
Honestly, some of those claims sound a bit too generic and so, let’s get a clearer perspective by taking a closer look at the ingredients that are found in the 9.9oz canisters.
The Two-In-One Blend
The product is made up of two patented blends i.e. the superfood blend (1450 mg) and the Alkaline Greens Blend (5100 mg). So, because these are patented blends, it’s not exactly possible to determine how much of each ingredient is in the mix – this is a downside in our view.
1. The Superfood Blend (1450 mg)
Superfoods can play a really major role in providing you with the healthy boost you need in your diet. They also reduce your risk of memory loss, heart disease among other conditions commonly associated with the American diet. The following 4 form part of the nutritional punch that is the Organifi Green Juice Superfood Blend.
- Coconut Water - Not only is it sweet tasting but it’s also a fantastic source of vitamin C, minerals and fiber. Add that to the fact that it’s an antioxidant and what you have is a powerful ingredient that can even help clear kidney stones. Most importantly, coconut water replenishes your fluids and electrolytes making you feel amazing.
- Ashwagandha Root - Ashwagandha is probably the best-known nootropic compound from Ayurvedic medicine. It’s an adaptogen meaning it helps boost your ability to manage stress. Besides that, it promotes healthy brain function and boosts memory.
- Red Beet - This is yet another one of the sweet tasting ingredients that found their way into this package. The red beet is indeed a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory. It may help lower blood pressure and also promote athletic performance.
- Turmeric - Within this superfood is an active ingredient known as Curcumin. It’s a powerful antioxidant which besides being rich in antioxidants also helps strengthen the immunity.
2. The Alkaline Greens Blend (5100 mg)
You may want to be in top shape all the time but in today’s toxic world, there is a lot going on that works against that goal. From pollution to less than ideal diets, only alkalizing super greens can come to your rescue by stabilizing your body’s pH.
- Wheatgrass - Its name tells it all. This is a grass that closely resembles wheat. It looks like hay or straw. It’s high in antioxidants and is often recommended for its ability to clear cholesterol.
- Moringa - This plant has fast gained the reputation of being the go-to cure for many ailments. It’s rich in amino acids which play a key role in cell maintenance and repair.
- Spirulina - Just like Moringa, this is yet another rich source of protein. Indeed, the blue-green alga is also rich in vitamins plus its antioxidant properties play a major role in regulating the immune system.
- Chlorella - Move over spirulina! We have much stronger algae in town known as Chlorella. It’s a nutrient-dense alga that’s made up of 50 to 60 percent protein. Besides that, it’s rich in vitamins, iron and omega 3 content.
- Matcha Green Tea - This is an antioxidant powerhouse. Most importantly, it contains catechins which are known for their cancer-fighting properties. And according to a study appearing on the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, this green teas can boost thermogenesis and raise daily energy expenditure by 35%.
- Mint & Lemon - Mint not only adds to the flavor of this supplement but also helps improve digestion. Lemon, on the other hand, is included all thanks to its role in appetite control.
Who Uses It?
Anyone including teenagers can use it. However, not much research has been conducted on its potential effects on little children. So, avoid giving it to children.
With each serving going for more than $2 USD, Green Juice is far from being cheap. Fortunately, you can get a few more dollars off if you order in bulk i.e. if you order 6 bottles, you get to save $169.75 and that’s kind of cool.
Potential Side Effects
Given the fact that this is an all-natural dietary supplement that’s USDA Organic certified, this coconut and ashwagandha infusion is quite safe. However, if taken in extremely large quantities it may cause some side effects.
- If you’re allergic to wheatgrass, avoid taking it
- It may lead to stomach cramps if taken in larger-than-recommended dosages
Whether you want to mix it with water or almond milk, this one can be a great way to brighten up your days. It’s a great anti-stress product and also does an incredible job of supporting mental clarity.
For that reason, we believe that it’s a great supplement but only if you can afford to spend 70 bucks for a single bottle of it.