Buy Modafinil Online From These 3 Sites

Nowadays it is like a needle in a haystack when it comes to locating a legitimate online pharmacy from where you can safely buy Modafinil. The requirements for online pharmacies have become so strict in the US which makes it nearly impossible to buy Moda if you don’t have a prescription.

Fortunately, with the advent of the internet, the world has become a global village! As such, you can still buy high-quality Modalert or Armodafinil pills from legitimate vendors who are either based in Singapore, India or the UK.

The downside to that is that your shipment, no matter how discrete, will have to pass in the hands of the customs guys. Fortunately, most customs departments have bigger issues to deal with and so they only do random sampling of the parcels they attend to on a day to day basis.

On a bad day, your consignment has a 1% chance of being seized (in that case the pills will be destroyed as there’ll be no proof that you actually ordered for them anyway). In most cases, your consignment has a 99% of being delivered.








Buy Moda


The Truth about Buying Modafinil Online

There are two ways to buy Moda. The first and probably most popular method involves getting a prescription from your doctor and going with it to your local pharmacy.

The pharmacists will screen the prescription and once satisfied provide you with Provigil or Nuvigil. Each one of these will cost you anywhere between $20 and $60.

Unless you’re the CEO of a multibillion company, $60 per pill would burn a huge hole in your pocket especially if you need to take the nootropic for a couple of months.

Enter online pharmacies – these are websites from where you can buy Modafinil without a prescription. All you need to do is make the payment either through your BTC account or credit card. Once that’s done, the consignment is shipped to you and you get it after 10 days or so.

Typically, online pharmacies price their products anywhere between $0.50 and $5 per pill. Yup, we’re talking about quality Pharmaceutical-grade Modafinil pills going for a fraction of the cost your local pharmaceutical store would require you to foot.

The Dangers of Buying It Online

Things are not always rosy when you attempt to buy Moda or any other medically prescribed product on the net. Owing to the strict laws regulating the sale of medical products, most pharmacies that are willing to risk it all operate anonymously.

In fact, almost all of them operate from outside the country. They have different offices in different jurisdictions. Plus they’re run by faceless individuals.

In such cases, the risk of being scammed is always high. Here’s how you might be scammed:

1. Bank Wire Transfers

A scammer poses as a legitimate vendor. They require you to make a payment via bank wire transfer. Once you provide them with your bank details they proceed to steal money from it.

2. No Shipment

Some never ship products. You pay them either using your credit card or cryptocurrency but never get to hear from them ever again. Or they simply lie to you that they have shipped the product but when you insist on getting a tracking number from them, they go mum.

These things happen all the time. Fortunately, there are a few good guys still operating out there. The key thing to do is to find out who those are. Some characteristics of a good Modalert or Armodafinil vendor include:

3. Quality Customer Support

Good vendors are known to invest greatly in customer support. They are professional in all their dealings. In fact, you’ll even find some of them proactively responding to queries posted on social media sites e.g. Reddit.

4. Pricing

As we have mentioned the price for generic Provigil pills falls in the range of $0.5 and $5. Of course, the greater the potency, the higher the price. Should you come across a deal that’s too good to be true; it probably is.

5. Source of Modafinil

The truth of the matter is that most online vendors don’t manufacture the drugs themselves. Instead, they source their products from renowned pharmaceutical companies. From our experience so far, two Indian pharmaceutical companies namely HAB Pharma and Sun Pharma are the industry leaders in the production of generic modafinil.

If your desired online pharmaceutical outlet does not clearly identify where it gets its products from; that’s a potential red-flag.

6. Payment Methods

We wouldn’t touch online vendors who request for payments through bank wire transfers even with a 10-foot pole. In fact, Bitcoins are the best option for buying online pills. Plus it’s easy to create a BTC account.

If you don’t like the idea of creating a BTC account and funding it, you can choose to pay with your credit card instead. The only downside to credit card payment is that you’ll hardly get any discounts for it.

You see, credit card companies tax online pharmaceuticals heavily! Therefore, when you pay with cryptocurrencies, you help them avoid any such punitive fees and they can pass down the benefits to you in the form of discounts.

7. Refunds & Reshipment Policies

As we have already mentioned, there’s a 1% chance that your shipment will be confiscated by the customs guys. To counter that, a good company is one that can re-ship the product to you at no extra cost.

Also, some awesome companies refund your money in case your shipment doesn’t get delivered to you.

The more the measures a company has put in place to protect you, the better. Without such policies in place, you would run the risk of losing your hard-earned money due to issues that are beyond your control.

8. Some More Red Flags

  • Companies whose websites and sales copies are full of typos and grammatical errors
  • Reckless, arrogant, inexistent customer support teams
  • Payments being processed over insecure networks and lack of https

Where to Buy Modafinil – Top Reputable Suppliers in 2024

In a crowded marketplace, only three retailers meet the cut (in our view). We used to have the like of Modafinil Cat, Afinil Express, and Duckdose as part of our list but things have changed a lot and the three have had to close down. For now, our list of top vendors has shrunk to these 3.



neo modafinil logp

This company ships its products from Singapore and claims to have links with HAB Pharma and Sun Pharma. They have an excellent customer support team and typically issue tracking codes in less than 48 hours (note: you’ll have to deal with automated responses before a human attendant responds to your queries).

Owing to the distance and logistics involved, their products take between 10 and 20 days to arrive in your mailbox.

Some versions of Modafinil that are on sale on this online pharmaceutical platform include Modalert, Waklert, Modvigil, and Artvigil.

One of the things we like about NeoModafinil is that they provide free samples for Modalert and Armodafinil. Worth noting, however, is that the free sample is only offered if you post your review of their store after making an initial order.


  • Quality, pharmaceutical-grade pills
  • Professional, discrete packaging
  • Reliable shipping
  • Secure paying platform


  • Bots are in charge of responding to basic customer service queries


Modafinil XL

modafinilxl e1570480207848

Unlike NeoModa which provides you with free modafinil in exchange for a review upon your first purchase, Modafinil XL gives a sample upfront. You don’t have to be an established customer for them to send the sample to you.

But there’s a catch! Since teleportation is yet to be invented, you’ll need to part with $29 bucks as shipping and handling fee.

The company accepts both credit card and bitcoins. At the moment, they’re giving a 35% discount for Bitcoin payments.

Some of the products they have on the menu include Modalert, Modvigil, Artvigil, and Wakalert. Like NeoModa, their products are sourced from Indian pharmaceutical companies and shipped from Singapore.

Although they are quite fast when it comes to sending the tracking codes, their products take between 15 and 30 days to arrive. Of course, that’s because the shipment has to make its way from Asia to the US. We are made to believe that orders to Europe arrive faster.


  • Huge discount for bitcoin payments
  • Wide variety of products
  • Efficient customer support
  • Provide tracking code
  • Free samples available


  • Too many confusing combos on offer


Buy Moda

buy moda

Buy Moda is probably the most popular online store for Modafinil currently. They are highly popular on forums like Reddit and Longecity where their agent Mike actively responds to issues posted by members of the public.

The fact that this company is willing to go out of its way to track conversations posted about it publicly shows that they really do care about their reputation.

We like the fact that they have a wide variety of products available. Some of these include Modalert, Artvigil, Modvigil, Vilafinil, and Waklert.

However, just like its other competitors, they’re based out of the US. As such, their shipments take long to arrive. In fact, most of the complaints raised about them so far are all about shipping delays and confiscations by customs authorities.

Fortunately, this vendor has a refund policy. Plus in case your product doesn’t arrive as expected, they normally re-ship it for free.


  • Wide variety of products
  • Proactive customer support team
  • Great, discreet packaging
  • Free pills for orders exceeding $99


  • Frustratingly slow shipping services

Final Thoughts

It’s easy and convenient to order Modafinil these days, thanks to the internet. However, as we’ve said, you need to be cautious who you deal with.

Deal with a good vendor and chances are that you’ll never experience any major issues. Compromise and you’re exposing your innocent self to seasoned scammers.

That said, we hope that you’ll find the list provided above helpful in your quest for high-quality pills.