Alpha BRAIN® Instant is a dietary supplement that helps support cognitive functions, including memory, mental speed, and focus.
One thing you need to know about Alpha Brain is that it comes in a powder form. So you need to pour the content into a glass, add some water, stir, and drink.
The beauty about that is that you can have an easier time swallowing the noots. Above all, liquids are naturally easier to absorb – which pretty much explains the use of the name “Instant” for this product.
So, if you aren’t that much of a fan of capsulated products, you probably will find Alpha Brain Instant to be a wonderful product. But as we will show you in the following review, like any other supplement out there, this one also comes with its fair share of merits and demerits.
- About Alpha Brain from Onnit
- What Is Alpha Brain Instant?
- The Full List of Ingredients
- Alpha Brain Instant Side Effects
- Where to Buy It & The Cost
- Is This The Right Product For Me?
- Pros & Cons
- Final Thoughts
- Alpha Brain Instant Coupon & Discount Code
About Alpha Brain from Onnit
If you’ve been taking nootropic supplements for some time now, chances are that you have come to believe that the only way to take noots is by swallowing some tablets. But what if you had a liquid nootropic form? Enter the Alpha Brain Instant which pretty much resembles the Crystal Light packets.
The brand Alpha Brain is owned by Onnit, a health supplements company that was founded in 2010. One thing that stands out about the company is their marketing strategy. Unlike most companies that we have come across so far, this one seems to sustain an all-out marketing strategy.
They are indeed, one of the very few supplement manufacturers who seem really concerned about what’s going on around their brand. They have even used celebrity endorsements to expand their reach.
Some of the renowned celebs they have worked with include Joe Rogan (comedian), Ken Blackburn (IKFF champion), and Dr. Martin Lazar who is a reputed Neurosurgeon that has been practicing since 1973.
Throughout their marketing strategy, three words stand out and these are – Total Human Optimization. This clearly shows that the company’s main focus is to help folks improve their endurance, productivity, attention, and diligence.
Behind Onnit is a gentleman called Aubrey who besides being the company’s founder is also the CEO. Aubrey is a graduate of the University of Richmond and has been at the helm of the company for close to a decade now.
What Is Alpha Brain Instant?
This is a proprietary blend that brings together different nootropic ingredients with the objective of helping you to attain your best levels of performance.
The product is different in the sense that it comes in sachets and in a powder form. And just like the instant coffee sachets, all you need to do is empty the powder, mix with some water and gobble up the mixture.
There are two major benefits of taking this kind of approach. The first one is that it’s naturally easier to swallow nootropics (or any other drugs indeed) when they are in liquid form. Another benefit is that liquids are much easier to absorb into the body system.
And, therefore, Alpha Brain Instant holds the record as one of the fastest-absorbing brain supplements out there in the world.
The Full List of Ingredients
In order to understand what one exactly gets when they sign up for a free trial or buys the full product, we need to take a closer look at its ingredients. And that’s precisely what we’re going to do in the next few paragraphs.
1. Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine
If you didn’t know it, Vitamin B6 is not just a vitamin but also a nootropic. The water-soluble noot has been studied and shown to improve cognitive energy, alertness in addition to lowering anxiety and elevating mood.
And to top it all up, pyroxide is one of the main building blocks of dopamine, melatonin, and GABA all which are essential for optimal mental health.
2. Cat’s Claw Extract
Also known as Uncaria tomentosa, this is a South American herb that has gained the reputation of being a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It is known for doing a great job at improving immune function and also promoting DNA repair.
And as far as your brain health is concerned, Cat’s Claw can help you to easily overcome depression and at the same time improve cognitive function.
3. The Onnit Flow Blend
This is a proprietary blend that has been prepared specifically using some of the most powerful nootropic ingredients on the markets currently.
The company doesn’t, however, reveal much about the exact formula they use to combine these ingredients, though.
- L-Tyrosine – This is one of the best-known noots for alleviating stress and maintaining a good mood.
- L-Theanine – A potent ingredient reputed for its ability to promote wakefulness and creativity.
- Oatstraw Extract – Yup, you read that right. Oatstraw is a powerful nootropic compound that’s known for its unique ability to enhance physical performance.
- Phosphatidylserine – Simply called PS, this ingredient is involved in enhancing neuron communication and also in enhancing the speed at which information is transferred in the brain.
4. The Onnit Focus Blend
The flow blend is meant to help you develop a healthy work-flow but to stay focused, you need something else. And once again, the good guys from Onnit have created a proprietary blend specifically for that.
- Alpha GPC – This is a powder that is highly recommended for its choline enhancing effects. It helps enhance productivity and reduce the premature degeneration of brain cells.
- Bacopa monniera – Bacopa is a natural extract that is popularly touted as an agent for helping in stress relief.
- Huperzine-A – Its scientific name is Huperzia serrata and its main job is to inhibit acetylcholinesterase effectively complementing the effects of taking Alpha-GPC.
5. The Onnit Fuel Blend
It’s one thing to have the flow and focus needed to excel in life – but you need to be well fueled to become the best you can be. And for that reason, this product provides you with the following ingredients.
- L-Leucine – Naturally found in protein-rich food items, L-Leucine is an amino acid that boosts energy production although there’s no evidence of it supporting cognition.
- Vinpocetine – This ingredient enhances the flow of blood in addition to aiding in the fast delivery of nutrient-rich blood to the brain cells.
- BioPerine – This is a black pepper extract which is found in small doses in Alpha Brain Instant, its work is to enhance absorption of the noots in the digestive tract.
- Pterostilbene – This is a highly powerful antioxidant. In fact, it’s thought to be 4x more powerful than the popular Resveratrol.
Alpha Brian Free Trial
Claim Your 15-Day Free Trial:
Alpha Brain Instant Side Effects
Although this ingredient is largely safe, it has its own fair share of side effects as well. Those effects can be directly attributed to some of the ingredients included within the formula.
- Cat’s claw can cause dizziness in some people
- Alpha GPC can cause insomnia or heartburn symptoms for some
- Huperzine-A can cause sweating, diarrhea or nausea if taken in large quantities
- Oat straw may cause allergic reactions to anyone who is allergic to oat flour
Where to Buy It & The Cost
The best place to buy Alpha Brain online is by visiting their official website. They often provide some awesome discounts over there as well plus you’ll get the benefit of having their entire team working to facilitate your order.
Alpha Brain is also available at different outlets including on Amazon and eBay. You can also find it at the Bodybuilding & MMA Warehouse.
Two plans are available for Alpha Brain users. There’s the 108gram tub which goes for $56 and then there’s the 30ct box which goes for $60. Usually, the company extends a price a discount to those who order via the main website provided they check the “Subscribe & Save” button. On average, this product goes for $2 per serving.
On top of that, the company provides a 90-day money back guarantee. And that’s a 100% money back guarantee which means you’d get all the money you spend on the product if you happen not to like it.
Is This The Right Product For Me?
Is Alpha Brain worth taking or not? Well, in our view, this is a highly advanced formula that works quite well especially for physically active men and women.
So, if you’ve been going to the gym, playing sports in addition to maintaining a professional routine this would be an excellent product for you. At the same time, the unique design and flavor of Alpha Brain Instant make it a perfect for beginners looking for an easy-to-take noot.
On the flipside, though, this product doesn’t come cheap. And, therefore, you need to have a way to maintain this habit by forking out some $60 every end of the month or $2 every day.
Pros & Cons
Alpha Brain Instant is largely safe and, therefore, seems perfect. The company behind it seems to be doing a good job of packaging and shipping it. Their quality assurance mechanisms also seem to be quite good.
So, unless you’re particularly allergic or intolerant to any of the ingredients included in this formula, we’d suggest that you get onboard the Alpha Brain bandwagon to see for yourself if this stack is the best one for you.
After all, there is a 90-day money back guarantee in place to protect you just in case you don’t like it.